Monday, September 20, 2010

For Kym

I must apologise Kym, I am currently experiencing very frustrating email problems and have been unable to get back to you. 

These are the mens jumpers I was thinking of for you.

Let me know what you think,  via email is fine, Michelle will let me know.

Have a great day

Lisa


This one uses a sort of chunky wool, really only available in this sort of colour.



This is the one I would suggest.  It is a Jo Sharp pattern and uses her silkroad Dk Tweed, which is  a wool with a small amount of cashmere and silk.  I have used this wool before and it is devine.  I made a pair of socks from this wool and never want to take them off.

I would suggest these colours


Berry


Granary


Iceberg


Peppercorn (picture of Jumper)


resonate


Serpentine



PS:  I will keep looking for other suitable patterns..



No comments:

Post a Comment