Sunday, October 14, 2012

UP and Running

Finally starting to get reorganised and I'm up and running  again.  Sorry it has taken so long, life has been so hectic, there has been alot of changes going on in my little world, but we have finally settled down and are now in a routine again.  Yeah, I never realised how difficult it is to get back on track if you get off it in the first place.  I won't be letting that happen again.

I have some new kits in the pipe line which I will reveal next week...

But in the meantime I have been busy getting ready for Bush Christmas again, which is almost here.  This is such a fantastic event, I love being part of it.

I have also started going to Markets again, these are such fun and I do enjoy going and meeting people.

We will be at the Handmade Expo Markets this weekend.

IPSWICH TURF CLUB
BRISBANE ROAD, BUNDAMBA
8am-2pm
FREE ENTRY


Saturday 20th October 2012
Saturday 17th November 2012
Saturday 15th December 2012

FOREST HILL BOUTIQUE MARKET
Saturday 24th November 2012 9am-2pm
The Old School Arts Hall, Forest Hill, Lockyer Valley
Up to 40 stalls of boutique high quality handmade, handbaked & handgrown xo
 
 
 
We will also be attending all of the above markets with many more to come.
 
Have a fantastic day


 

No comments:

Post a Comment